I cannot even begin to tell you how long I've dreamed of going to Sea World and it's FINALLY happened! Russ and I got to go to San Diego for the weekend and we had a blast! We spent ALL day at Sea World... we got to see the Shamu Show, the Dolphin Show, the belugas, the penguins, the polar bear, the Busch-Anheuser Beer Clydesdale horses :), and everything in between. It was one of the most perfect days of my life! I still get goosebumps thinking about it! And Russ was such a sweetheart that day (not like he isn't everyday!) and went to every exhibit I wanted to go to. He really is the World's Greatest Husband!
All of was amazing. However, we're just getting to the best part... I got to be in the water with the dolphins that day!! At 4:00 that evening, I was able to get in the water with a dolphin named Maggie (she was so adorable!) and do tricks, hug her, kiss her, walk with her, AND dance with her! It was by far the coolest thing I've ever done in my life and the fulfillment of a life-long dream. It was awesome! Again, still get goosebumps just thinking about it! I can't thank Russ enough for this birthday present... the best present EVER! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!
We also got to stay at a beachfront hotel right on Pacific Beach in San Diego. It was so nice! We were super tired on Saturday after Sea World, so we checked in to our hotel, went and got some Taco Bell for dinner and to the grocery store for some breakfast for the next morning, headed back to the hotel and watched a whole DVD disc of the 4th season of The Office. What a great way to top of a perfect day, right?? ha ha ha! The next morning we got ready and went for a long walk on the beach, which again, was perfect. Pacific Beach is so pretty! It was so warm, but with the breeze off the ocean, it was great!
Before heading back to the airport, we had to stop and see the San Diego Temple
. This temple is, in my opinion, one of the most gorgeous temples ever built. It's breathtaking! You can't help but wonder at that temple and how beautiful it is! We walked around it for a while and took a bunch of pictures (for other families, too, so that was fun! One was even from Orem, UT! Small world!) and then headed to his sister Reilly's house to say our goodbyes to his family.This, by far, was the greatest birthday I've ever had! If any of you has not been to Sea World, you need to go! Even if you're not a marine freak like I am, it's incredible and you'll love it... trust me! Russ and I had so much fun! I can't wait to go there again someday... maybe y'all can come see me when I'm one of the trainers there! :) That's also been a life-long dream of mine, and since most of my dreams have been coming true lately, maybe that one will too. :)
Check out these videos!







5 comments:
VERY CUTE! You really did have alot of time on your hands didn't you?! Well i love the pictures, and hope your first day on the job was good :)
talk to you later!
So fun! Glad you had a good time! What a fun birthday present!
Hooray!!! How stinkin awesome is that!? I'm so jealous! WEll, I'm glad your dreams are coming true! ;) Lets play soon!
Jealous! Looks like ya'll have tons of fun! Hope everything is great!
how fun for you! I remember doing all the funs things before I had a child :)
Post a Comment