Tuesday, December 29, 2009

ChRiStMaS!!!

It was my family's year for Christmas this year, so we went to my mom's house in Orem. I was kind of sad that my two little brothers and my sister weren't there (they were with my dad in WA), but it turned out to be way fun! My brother Jeremy and Cassie were there, and of course my mom and her husband, John, and we just played games all day and ate a TON of food! I did, at least. :) And don't make fun of how fat I look... The dress seriously added about 50 pounds!




Russ got me a sewing machine, which is something I've been wanting for a while; especially since I'll be staying home once the baby's born and I want to start being all domestic and stuff! ha ha! No, but seriously. ;) I've already bought material to make my first project: a baby blanket for Little Rusty. I'm so excited! And I was extremely excited when I opened this gift, as you can see. Russ is the best gift-giver ever!


I got Russ a really nice coat and some tools, which he later got from my mom and John, as well, so he's totally prepared for whatever fixing-up that needs to be done. He's such a handyman! I love it! I don't know what I would have done if he wasn't... going from my dad, who can literally do ANYTHING, to someone who couldn't do anything would have been kind of hard, so I'm glad that he can fix pretty much anything, as well.


What a cheeseball! :)
I also got him the new Boys Like Girls CD

These are the set of tools I got for him:

And these are the set of tools he got from my mom and John:
What a happy man! :)



We had a great Christmas and we hope you all did, too!

4 comments:

Ruby said...

what a fun Christmas! You are going to be great at being "totally domestic!"

Dan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan said...

Dan got me the same sewing machine back in July and it is way fun to make cute things with. Hope you and the family are doing well!

Anonymous said...

How fun that you got a sewing machine! We have the funnest sewing group that meets together once a month to do a project. You should come to our next one. I will let you know when it is. We havent planned it yet.

Still So In Love!!

Still So In Love!!
Est. 12.06.06