Friday, January 15, 2010

5 More Weeks...

Um, where did the time go? Holy cow! I can't believe that my due date is so close already! In 5 weeks?? It's true, though... I will be a mom next month (hopefully, if this kid cooperates and comes on time)! Russ and I are so excited and can't wait to meet him and to see what he looks like. The only hopes I have for his looks are that he doesn't get my ears or Russ' feet... ha ha ha! We'll love him either way, though. :)

C'mon, Rusty! We're ready for you!

3 comments:

Aubrey Jane said...

Only 5 weeks, that's amazing! I'm so excited for you :)

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Hooray!!! can't wait to meet him! And I LOVE that you're going to call him Rusty! CUTE!!! Let me know if I can do anything and when is your baby shower?!

Shay and Ashlee said...

I cant believe your due in a month i remember when you told me you were pregnant i was like one of the first people you told :) time sure has flown by its crazy!!! Im excited for you!

Still So In Love!!

Still So In Love!!
Est. 12.06.06