Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Come out, come out wherever... well, I KNOW where you are!!

Alright, Rusty... it's time to come out now. I've been pregnant with you for over nine months, and as much as I've enjoyed being extremely uncomfortable and being unable to breathe because you're taking up every extra inch PLUS SOME of my stomach, I'd much rather have you OUT of my body! Don't get me wrong, this has been worth every ache and pain that I've had, but I would love to be able to tie my shoes again, bend down without having to spend twice as long trying to get back up, and have your dad stop laughing at me as I attempt to roll out of bed in the morning.

Your dad and I are completely ready for you to be here (well, as ready as anyone can be, I guess) and this waiting game is killing us! We REALLY can't wait to meet you and are excited to see what you look like. Will you have your dad's cute, rosy cheeks? My feet (please, for the LOVE have my feet!)? Will you have our green eyes? We know you'll be incredibly cute, but we'd love to see just how cute you'll be sooner than later.

We already love you so much and can't wait to meet you! And I know for a fact that there are aunts, uncles, and some very anxious grandparents that are impatiently waiting, as well. So please, Rusty, come soon.

Love,

Mom

6 comments:

mattnalisa said...

I understand that feeling completely!! Hope he comes soon and that all goes well! Can't wait to see pictures. He is going to be such a little cutie!

Anonymous said...

I remember that feeling all too well! Just take these last couple weeks and enjoy your time with your hubby. It will never be just the two of you again! By the way I have a gift for little Russ. Im sorry I was in WA with my mom during your shower. Ill have to bring it over once your up for visitors.

Tricia and Michael said...

can i copy and paste your letter? i hear you girl. will your Dr induce you? good luck!!!!

Robin said...

I hope it's soon for you! Fun post btw.

Anonymous said...

I want to meet you, too! Well, at least see you on this blog! Come on, Rusty!

Unknown said...

hahaha... great post!

Still So In Love!!

Still So In Love!!
Est. 12.06.06