Thursday, February 18, 2010

We're Ready!

I figured I'd post some pictures for everyone to see just HOW ready we are for our little man to be here. :)

Isn't this kid spoiled?? :)

His bag is packed!

This is the cradle he'll be sleeping in for at least the first month.

This is the blanket I sewed for Rusty... my first attempt at sewing didn't turn out so bad, huh?

And this is me 9 months pregnant. I'm so done being pregnant! This ride has been fun, but it's time to just be done. :)

5 comments:

Mallory said...

How adorable is the sports blanket? And the crib is such a nice pick! Maybe I should have a baby. And nice job with your first sewing attempt :) You are just too cute, Brie. Pregnant and looking fabulous. Come on, Rusty!

Natalie said...

I love that cradle! My mom has one just like it that we all slept in. I hope she lets us use it when it's our turn! I'm excited to see the little guy :)

Aubrey Jane said...

You are ready! I love your baby things, so adorable. Great job on the blanket. You look amazing! Can't wait to see pictures of your little guy :)

Unknown said...

that cradle still looks huge to me...

smeltzer family said...

ok this is how you look when you are 9 months pregnant ... i hate you :)

Still So In Love!!

Still So In Love!!
Est. 12.06.06