My baby is officially a half of a year old! Time sure does fly when you're having fun! We've had a BLAST since he's been born and have loved EVERY minute of him being here with us. He's the sweetest, funniest, most lovable babies ever and we really do love him to pieces. He's getting the cutest personality and we're looking forward to seeing it blossom throughout his life.
Being a first-time mom I go a little all-out with a lot of things now, which I am perfectly fine with! We threw a small family party for him on Saturday... decorations, pool, and a yummy bbq! We had so much fun!
 |
| He ALWAYS has his fingers in his mouth! |
 |
| Aunt BB! |
 |
| Opening his present from Aunt BB |
 |
| "Go, Dog, Go!" This was one of Russ' favorite books as a kid, so we're hoping Rusty loves it, too. :) |
 |
| My sweet Grandpa Malmstrom admiring Rusty. They were fascinated by each other! |
 |
| Sharing daddy's fudgesicle. He loved it! |
 |
| This picture makes me laugh so hard! It almost looks like he has a goatee! He sure loved this! I didn't particularly like the cleanup, but kids have to be messy sometimes, right? :) |
 |
| No more fudgesicle for you! ha ha! Sorry, kiddo! |
 |
| My GQ baby. He's such a handsome boy! Just like his daddy! :) |
 |
| So excited to go to church! |
 |
| My handsome boys and their matching ties |
 |
| Such a proud daddy! |
 |
| I sure love this kid! And so do my arms! ha ha! This kid is a tank! :) |
Happy 6 months, Rusty! You've definitely been the best addition to our little family and we love you round and round!
4 comments:
awh! So fun! I can't believe he's already 6 months old!!! I hope I will geta chance to see him on saturday!? But you look SO pretty in that last picture! I miss ya lady! We REALLY need to have a family night together and have the kids play! Love you lots and lots! xoxo
Every child should be so loved and adored. Having a baby is the best thing ever! It really is amazing how much the change every single day. You look gorgeous!
I love that you had a half birthday party! So fun!
Why are you so pretty? Stop it.
I love baby Russ's GQ shots, he makes the best faces.
I read your comment you made a couple weeks ago on my chapstick post, and I just love you. You make me feel cool. I wish we would have partied it up, too! When I visit Utah in December we will have to meet up.
Post a Comment