Thursday, September 2, 2010

Little Giant

And when I say "little" it's only because he's still a baby! :) We had his 6 month appointment yesterday and he was such a trooper with the 3 shots they gave them! He only cried for about 10 seconds during the initial pokes, but as soon as I picked him up he was totally fine... and for the rest of the day, too! Such big boy! LITERALLY! Here are the stats:

Weight: 18.28 lb - 59th percentile

Height: 28.5'' - 95th percentile

Head Circumference: 18'' - 91st percentile

Yep... he's a big kid! He's still fairly skinny, minus his chipmunk cheeks, but he is super tall and has a really big head! ha ha! All the better to store his really big brain, right? ;) No, but really.

The doctor says that he'll be around 6'2'' or 6'3'', which we're both pretty happy about. He can play basketball for me and football for Russ. Best of both worlds! :)

2 comments:

Aubrey Jane said...

Lol, I love these little "toddler babies". He is so cute! I'm glad he did well with his vaccinations. I'm hoping Aaron does well with them at his 4-month.

Unknown said...

he is still pretty skinny. lucky him! lol... I personally hope he takes up cheer or dance ;) no not really, I know that would crush poor russ! hahaha

Still So In Love!!

Still So In Love!!
Est. 12.06.06