Wednesday, September 17, 2008


The 5th Season of "The Office" Is Almost Here!!!

For all of you who are "Office" fans like Russ and I, you'd know that we're only a week away from the season premier for the 5th season!! We can hardly wait! We just finished watching all of season 4 on DVD about a week ago, so it's been almost agonizing waiting this long! It's crazy how addicting this show is... it took us a while to get into it, but 64 episodes and 100 Dundees later, WE'RE ADDICTED!! We can't wait to find out what happens with Angela and Dwight and Andy, Michael and Jan and Holly, Jim and Pam, Ryan "The Jailbird" and Kevin "The Retard"... it's going to be AWESOME!! It starts at 9pm on NBC next Thursday. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Scott: Myth: Three Americans every year die from rabies. Fact: Four Americans every year die from rabies.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Michael gives Pam his jacket]
Pam Beesly: Oh, thank you.
Michael Scott: You're welcome.
[long pause]
Jan:
I'm so, so sorry for the temperature in here. The, uh, sliding glass door shattered. It's actually a really cute story. Do you wanna tell it babe or should I tell it?
Michael Scott: I don't like that story, babe.
Jan: Come on! It's a cute story. Michael ran through the sliding glass door because he thought he heard the ice cream truck.
Michael Scott: Stop! Stop it! I mean.. I like ice cream, ok? Sue me! Oh- no, don't! I shouldn't say that jokingly because she will sue me. She loves to sue! She loves lawsuits. You know, honey, that door was extremely clean, and it looked invisible.
Jan: You are so right. You are SO right! Because before I lived here the glass was always covered with smudges and- and I moved in and I cleaned it and I guess that makes me the devil!
Michael Scott: [laughing hysterically] You are! She is! She is the devil! I'm in hell! I'm burning! Help me!
Angela: You shouldn't joke about that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Scott: I am downloading some N3P music--
Jim Halpert: [quickly] That's not it. Yep?
Michael Scott: --for a CD mix tape--
Jim Halpert: Close.
Michael Scott: --for Holly. And I am looking for perfect songs that work on two levels.
Jim Halpert: What are the two levels?
Michael Scott: The two levels being, welcome to Scranton and I love you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dwight Schrute: So what do we know about her?
Michael Scott: Well.. we know that Toby thinks she'll be great. So strike one, I hate her already.
Dwight Schrute: I hate her too.
Michael Scott: Why do you hate her?
Dwight Schrute: Because she... stinks. With her... ways. And her... head.
Michael Scott: You know Dwight sometimes... I dunno... I think you say things just to agree with me.
Dwight Schrute: Would that be such a bad thing?
Michael Scott: Yeah, it would! Just have a thought! Have an original thought! [pause] Although I will agree that her head is weird.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Scott: Thanks to Toby I have a very strong prejudice against Human Resources. I believe that the department is a breeding ground for monsters. What I failed to consider, though, is that not all monsters are bad. Like ET. Is Holly our extra-terrestrial? Maybe. Or maybe she's just an awesome woman from this planet.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[talking about Toby's going away party]
Pam Beesly: You mean leaves as in dies? You want us to throw Toby a New Orleans funeral?
Michael Scott: If the devil were to explode and evil were gone forever what sort of party would you have?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Scott:
Today is Toby Flenderson's last day. I couldn't sleep last night. [cuts to clips of Michael dancing around the empty office] I came in extra early, so much energy. There's certain days that you know you will remember for the rest of your life. And I just have a feeling that today is one of those days.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I am so excited! We have been hooked on the office forever and laugh so hard anytime we re-watch!! you really cant ever get enough!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

LOVE IT!!! We should have a few Office parties!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cousin! I need your phone number again. I had to get a new phone and have to start all over!! So we are getting sealed on October 17th at noon in the timpanogos temple. I would love it if you guys came. I think grandpa will be there with Tom and tommy. Anyways, I need your address so I can send you the invite.

Mallory said...

I can't tell you how much Jimmy talks like he is Michael Scott. . .I wish I could watch the Office all day. Cute blog by the way! :)

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

I miss you!!!

Erin said...

Brie, thanks for coming over. Also, when i went to get the laundry I came back and realized our house smelled like burned soup...I didn't even realize that I burned it, so I'm pretty embarrassed it smelled like that, but I couldn't even tell.

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Just remember girl...
I'm the opposite of you.
You get the "I" and I'm the "E"
Now get it right!!! ;)
But, I love you to the highest of heavens, and can't wait to see you!

Unknown said...

you need a new post!

Anonymous said...

You’ve been tagged on my blog! check it out!

Unknown said...

PLEASE POST SOMETHIGN NEW!!!! AHHHHHH

Still So In Love!!

Still So In Love!!
Est. 12.06.06