Anyway, here are some pics we took of camping... I don't know why I didn't take any of hanging out with family, but I didn't. I'm kind of bummed about that, but I can only remember so much! I'm pregnant and apparently, as I've learned, memories for pregnant women is pretty much non-existent! Fun times at work sometimes! ha ha!
Our two-man tent... PERFECT for us! We went to bed around 11 and got up around 1oam! It was awesome! :)
Russ thinking that tucking in his shirt would be a funny picture.
Oh, Russ...
Our HAPPY morning/ camping smiles!
So I wanted a picture of my progress thus far, but as Russ told me and as you can see, there's not a whole lot yet... to ME there is, though! That little pooch wasn't there before, but I'll be happy with that. I don't know... I want to LOOK pregnant and not just FEEL pregnant! Is that too much to ask for? I'm already 16 weeks along (this was technically taken at 15 weeks). I'll blame it on the long torso. Anyway, there will for sure be more pictures as I get bigger... who knows when that will happen, though. ?? :)
We camped right on a river kind of up American Fork Canyon. Beautiful!
I love seeing flags in everyone's yard. The cute Boy Scouts in our ward are always very diligent about putting one in ours, which we're very thankful for.Well, we're trying to take as many trips as we can before the baby comes, so there will be more posts to follow. Keep us updated with all of your lives, too!



6 comments:
What a fun trip! We are back in town so we should get together!! I cant believe you are already 16 weeks! Cant wait to hear what you're having!!!!
haha I love your "pregnant" belly. Definitely not seeing anything yet but I know what you mean, you can see it when no one else can. I'm excited to see the baby bump grow. I remember with Mae it was so exciting when I actually started looking pregnant. I think it took me to almost 7 months to really show and not just look like I had some pudge. This time around I starting showing WAY fast....almost too fast. haha So CUTE! Glad you guys had a fun weekend together. Wish we were doing that instead of unpacking. :)
My gosh tubbo.... Slow down with wanting to be fat! It just takes that much longer to get your cute figure back! LOL.... Seriously though, lay off the sweets! Gosh......
You'll get your pregnant belly around 5 months or 6 months. always takes the longest on your first kid. You look great though
Brie you are so cute, just so cute. You are also my shining example for camping---I currently loathe it and need to warm up to it since Jimmy likes to. We'll see! Also, the story about Russ looking at the baby stuff was so sweet, I'm glad you shared that. I'm so happy for you guys! Also, the quick picture of the outside of your place--I'm jealous!
I didn't look pregnant at first either. I really really wanted to look pregnant. Well, I got what I wished for. Very few women get as big as I did. I carry all the way out front. By the time he was born I couldn't reach the sink to do dishes. So, enjoy being small, there will be plenty of time to look pregnant. Oh, and the memory thing just gets worse. I honestly think I traded in my brain for boobs. You are too cute. I am glad you left a comment on my blog so I could find yours again.
Post a Comment