Monday, October 12, 2009

Is it a BOY or a GIRL??



Okay, everyone! It's time to cast your vote! Russ and I go in on Wednesday to see if it's a boy or a girl, and if all goes well, we'll be posting the results that day! Let me know what you think it is! I'm DYING to know myself, so it'll be fun to see what everyone else thinks it is! Good luck! :)

Russ thinks it's a boy and I'm leaning more towards a girl... WHO WILL BE RIGHT??

10 comments:

Unknown said...

you already know my vote

Curtis & Mariah said...

I think it's a boy! Either way, your kid is going to be good looking! :) Good luck, we are so excited for you two!

Alisa said...

girl!

Tenille Gates said...

I think its a GIRL! How exciting for you two! i cant wait to see what were having!! ♥

Angela said...

Girl!!! We are so happy for you!

Alexander and Dea Kelley said...

girl

Anonymous said...

I'll say....boy! Why not?

Hailey said...

We are guessing...........BOY! Can't wait to find out!

The Spicers said...

I got your back Russ, it's gonna be a boy, but Kel is sayin' it's a girl!

Kristine L. said...

I think it is going to be a boy!

Still So In Love!!

Still So In Love!!
Est. 12.06.06