Saturday, October 17, 2009

21 Weeks Pregnant


So I promised everyone that I would post some pictures of me right now, but I only have one. It's hard to post pregnancy pictures when there's not a whole lot to show (Russ always ends up laughing after he attempts to take pictures of me...), but here's one for now. As I start showing more I'll post more. This is of me at 21 weeks. :)

4 comments:

Tricia and Michael said...

serious???? you should see MY 21 week pic. . . i look like a freaking COW!!! (not to mention I started bigger, so you would think it would take me longer to 'show')so, that's just rude.

Mallory said...

Are you kidding me...oh to be so cute and small like you :) You are so beautiful and your dress is so cute! But hey, you are showing! And definitely will by the end.

Unknown said...

thats a little better crie. nice try :)

Anonymous said...

Long torso's must be in the family because I hardly showed at 20 weeks either. Trust me...by the end you will show!!! You look so beautiful and happy. Love you cuz! Lets get together soon.

Still So In Love!!

Still So In Love!!
Est. 12.06.06