
And I came up with this! :)




I can't believe how much bigger I've gotten, just in these last few weeks! The growth is crazy and it's getting to be fun now that you can actually tell that I'm pregnant and not fat. :) I feel him a lot more during the day, too, which is so fun and I'm starting to feel a really strong connection with him now. I just love this little guy so much!



3 comments:
ah, the blue ribbon :)
That's a clever idea, you look great! I'm in the stage where I'm just starting to show a little bit(12 wks) but I feel like it just looks like I'm getting a fat tummy, lol. It will be nice to eventually pop out and look pregnant. We are excited for you!
Congratulations again. I'm just so happy and excited for you. Having a new baby is the most amazing experience I have gone through. You know my story and so you know that it was hard to get him here. Having him is simply the most incredible thing in the world. I feel like you guys will have a similar experience to ours (although every experience is obviously unique). I know how hard it was for you to get your little boy to this point and I'm so happy for you. Good luck with the end of your pregnancy. You'll really start to grow when you get to 28 weeks, or at least I did. Enjoy this time together, that little man in you changes everything, but for the better. I hope you are well.
Post a Comment