Russ and I are officially new home owners as of Tuesday, November 17, 2009! We signed our lives away for a brand new condo in Springville... it's a top-floor condo with vaulted ceilings, granite counter tops, 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms. It's beautiful! We're so excited about it and can't wait for people to come visit us (hint, hint)! Now, if we could just MOVE IN! I know it's probably a hassle with EVERY home purchase, but I've gotta tell ya, I could definitely do without the stress. We should have been completely moved in this week, but alas, they have yet to clean and do the patch-up work and they can't give us a straight answer as to when it will all be completed, so needless to say I've been a little crazy this week. :)
It will all work out in the end and when we're all moved in and unpacked, I'll for sure post some fun pictures.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Still So In Love!!
Est. 12.06.06



2 comments:
Ooooh!!! Congratulations! That is so exciting! We're so happy for you! Let us know when your settled and we'd love to swing by. (or I'm sure Brandon could lend a helping hand in the moving. Don't hesitate to ask!) xoxo
Congrats! I'll look forward to the pictures and hope you can move in soon.
Post a Comment