Friday, June 18, 2010

Roll Over! Roll Over!

We are the proud parents of a little boy who has recently started to roll over from his tummy to his back! I know that every new parent is tickled to death when their kid(s) do this, and we're not excluded. When I texted Russ yesterday that Rusty had rolled over TWICE he was so bummed that he couldn't race home right then and there to see it for himself, so naturally we recorded it as SOON as he got home. :)



Once again, this kid has proved his brilliance!

7 comments:

Alisa said...

He is such a cutie!! It is so fun when they do something new! He will be crawling in no time!

Tricia and Michael said...

haha, nicely done Rusty! What a cutie.

Unknown said...

hahaha... wow I hope he doesn't get a complex from all the "big head" comments :)Happy Father's day Russ!!

Hailey said...

Oh that is so cute! I found myself saying "get there! c'mon, do it!" right along with you. hahaha He is getting so big and cuter and cuter!!!! Missing you all. Love it when you post something new so we can see what you're up to. :) We are cheering Jonah along the same way but to start crawling. He gets up into the position he needs to be in but can't figure how to get those arms to work with his legs.

Aubrey Jane said...

Milestones are so fun! Isn't being a parent the best!!? You guys are so cute in the background with your encouragement.

Robin said...

Go little Russ! How fun to let us all see him in action. You guys look great. We sure miss you!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Is it weird that I got teary eyed watching this!?! I am SOOO happy for you and Russ! You obviously make such incredible parents and Rusty is SO lucky to have you two who loves him so much!

Still So In Love!!

Still So In Love!!
Est. 12.06.06