Thursday, July 22, 2010
5 Months Old!!
My baby is already 5 months old today and I can hardly believe it! He's such a joy to have in our family and we love him more and more each day... especially when he sleeps consecutively for 11 hours through the night, like last night! I think he's catching on that he's a big boy! :) He's always been a pretty good sleeper, and recently, since we've put him in his crib in his OWN room (about a month ago), he's been sleeping for about 8 hours, nurses, and then goes right back to sleep for another 3 hours, so mom is extremely happy with that! But last night he was asleep for 11 hours STRAIGHT! It was amazing! I have to admit, though, that I still woke up pretty much every hour after 5 (his normal time for waking up to nurse) because I was way paranoid, but he was just fine... he must be going through a growing spurt because he fell asleep for his morning nap 2 hours later, which is why I'm able to be writing this post. :)
He can sit up with little assistance now, which is great! It's so fun to watch his development. Sometimes it seems like one day he can't do something and the next he can. It's amazing! He can ALMOST roll over both ways now, as well. Before I know it, he'll be walking and talking! I can't wait!
"Um, mom, I'm falling over now, so can I get some help?"
Happy 5 Months, Rusty! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Still So In Love!!
Est. 12.06.06






3 comments:
SO CUTE!
I think he totally looks like his mamma:) So cute!! Let have a play date when I get back!
He is such a beautiful boy!
Post a Comment