Russ and I aren't into Halloween AT ALL, but when you have a kid, it pretty much changes how you view everything. Needless to say, we got Rusty a costume and had some fun this Halloween. :)
He's in LOVE with Dora the Explorer. Absolutely in love. Whenever that show comes on he starts laughing and clapping and get SUPER excited! I just HAD to get him a costume from that show, so I decided to go with Boots, her little monkey friend. I know I'm totally biased when I say this, but he was the most adorable Boots that you'll ever see!
Our little guy had a lot of fun at our ward party with all of the other little kids dressed up in their cute costumes. He was sure one tired baby afterward, though! My mom also took him trick-or-treating on Saturday at the Provo Mall, which meant that Russ and I got an afternoon to ourselves... I forget how fun it is to be with your spouse WITHOUT a kid! I love taking Rusty everywhere with us, but it was SO NICE to just be by ourselves for once. We'll have to leave him with grandma more often. :)
Now it's time to focus on Thanksgiving and.... CHRISTMAS!!! I can't believe it's less than two months away. Where has time gone? I mean, seriously?! I'm totally one of those moms, though, that's going to go all out for my kids. I have a serious buying problem when it comes to Rusty... heaven help me. And Russ. Eh, you only live once, right? (Well, you know what I mean. LOL)
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Still So In Love!!
Est. 12.06.06












3 comments:
He is so cute! Happy Halloween!!
So... you are the prettiest momma EVER! You always look perfect! I love the family picture up top. It looks great! I really miss ya Brie. I hate how busy I've been adn I REALLY want to rekindle our killer friendship! Would y'all want to plan a date night soon!!? We could come down there or meet half way or what ever works for y'al!?! Let me know xoxo
ok, so between you and me, I can't stand it when parents are stingy with their kids at Christmas time. They say that they don't want to spoil them. I think that 364 days of the year you shouldn't spoil them, but the one day of the year, let Santa have his fun! Just because you are generous with your children at Christmas doesn't mean you are down playing the real meaning of Christmas...I better stop. Didn't realize I got so carried away. I pull out all stops when it comes to Christmas!
Post a Comment