Thursday, July 1, 2010

4 Months and Starting His Sippy Cup

We gave Rusty his first sippy cup of water today!! He didn't quite catch on to the sucking part on the cup, so we just undid the lid and let him "drink" the water right over the edge of the cup, but all in all it was a success! As if the front of his shirt wasn't already soaked enough from all of his drool, he succeeded in complete DRENCHING it! ha ha! Being a mom is one of the funniest jobs in the world... how many people can honestly say they laugh, smile, and LOVE their job every day?? I CAN!!!

Doesn't it look like he just LOVES it?? ha ha! He actually did love it... he eventually started pushing the cup with his fungers... like this:

At the very end he looked like this:

As I said before, more than half of it ended up down his shirt, but the kid LOVED it and we loved watching it. Man, I love this kid!

5 comments:

Alisa said...

so cute! what a big boy with his sippy cup!

Hailey said...

LOL oh I love it! It kills me how big he is already, we are so missing out. And guess who would LOVE that ring you are wearing in the pictures....Mae of course. haha I know she would go right for that. Its cute by the way. Love those cheeks of Rustys, to die for. I'm sure you can't get enough of them.

marcalicious said...

B -- you are always dressed all cute in your pixs you post. What cute clothes you have....and I secretly can't wait for the right-out-bed-no-makeup post from you. ;)

Unknown said...

K i'm not sure i believe you! None of those faces makes him look the least bit entertained :)

Etts a Beautiful Life said...

Haha, CUTE!

Still So In Love!!

Still So In Love!!
Est. 12.06.06