Sunday, November 28, 2010

♪Oh Come With Me To Primary♪

What a day! I was just called to serve in the Primary Presidency as the 1st Counselor in our ward and I'm SUPER excited! I was also released as the 2nd Counselor in the Relief Society Presidency today, which was a little hard. Last Sunday was our year mark, so it was interesting that I got called a week after that, but that's okay. I've never served outside of RS before, so I'm excited, and little nervous, to start serving there. I'll be serving with GREAT sisters that I know I'll love instantly, so I'm especially excited to start that. :)

I'm just glad that the Primary Program was  2 weeks ago... Dodged that bullet!

I'll definitely do my best and above to serve the kids in our ward. We have A LOT, but I know this is where I'm supposed to be and I'm grateful for this opportunity. This is going to be so fun!  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

how fun!! it's about time you got away from all those crochety old ladies! hahaha.... just joking. I'm excited for you. I think primary presidency would be alot more enjoyable than being a primary teacher. It's always a gamble which age group you get. :/ eek!

Alisa said...

primary is so fun!!! watch out though... before you know it you will have developed a primary attention span in all other church meetings :)

Puckered Pout said...

ha ha! You guys are so funny! I'm really excited about it, though, and can't wait to get to know all of the little kids. Rusty will know all of the Primary songs before he gets to Primary, himself! :)

Joseph & Khia Blackner said...

So fun! I've only been a teacher for primary classes so you're way over my head, but I loved being there. You'll be awesome!
I can't believe Rusty is getting so big. He is adorable. I'm sorry I've been horrible at being in touch. Life has finally slowed down a little for me and I'll love to catch up if you have some time.

Still So In Love!!

Still So In Love!!
Est. 12.06.06